Veterinary Technician Application Chair Process In Brecksville, Oh – Stautzenberger College Careerbuilder
Program Chairs lead the delivery of 1 or extra academic programs at a campus (or on-line), consisting of oversight of full-time and adjunct school. Program Chairs commonly oversee a collection of disciplines (i.e. Allied Health, Business, Trades, etc.) with the proper lead school for subject depend place aid. Program Chairs file to the Academic Dean. Program Chairs for online applications record to the Director of Academic Operations for Online.
• Where qualified, train within the programs they supervise on a regular foundation. The frequency of teaching assignments will vary based totally at the range of students in the packages and the number of packages and faculty supervised.
• Ensure college documents are complete at all times and comprise the documentation stipulated by means of the country licensing authority and the applicable accrediting body.
• Supervise all school and education group of workers; conduct annual performance critiques, entire study room observations, motivate, mentor, and teach all contributors of the training department in crowning glory in their job responsibilities.
• Ensure faculty scheduled to train are accurately qualified, assembly the nation requirements of the country licensing authority and the applicable accrediting/programmatic organization. • Monitor pupil retention metrics primarily based on accreditation guidelines on a month-to-month basis to ensure the proper benchmarks are achieved month-to-month and/or annually.
• Ensure all assigned applications meet or exceed agency and accrediting body retention metrics
• Plan, coordinate and/or take part in all faculty in-offerings and all-school conferences.
• Provide academic advising for college students of their program(s).
• Provide mentorship to all school inside the assigned applications through study room observations, weekly/month-to-month departmental conferences and student remarks.
• Work one overdue night per week to be available for evening students.
• Make suggestions to the Corporate Manager of Instructional Design and Curriculum Development on updating syllabi and Program substances as wished.
• Recruit and teach new school contributors as wished, inclusive of participation in new college orientation, and lead the assessment of the performance of current college members inside the application the usage of outcomes from scholar critiques, student performance consequences, and study room visitation.
• Assist in the coordination and strolling of at leastadvisory council conferences in line with yr for each assigned packages. Revised: 09.2015 JD – PC • Supervise externships and externship instructors (in which applicable).
• Program Serve because the committee chair of the admissions committee and help with determining the committee member make-up (wherein applicable)
• Serve because the chief of any programmatic accreditation necessities (i.e. self-scholar of completion, liaison between the college and accreditor, and many others.)
• Review transfer credit requests and advocate credit score approvals as suitable.
• Serve as curriculum committee chair or member as necessary.
• Administer skillability examinations as required.
• Work closely with profession offerings employees to help in the placement of students after commencement.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Meet all necessities to be a faculty member in their discipline.
• For ACOM Accredited Schools: Master’s Degree in Oriental Medicine from an ACAOM permitted college or university, licensed (or potential to turn out to be licensed) in the State of FL as an Acupuncture Physician. NCCAOM board certified herbalist. DAOM, MD, ND, DO, or DC terminal degree required.
• three years of proven fulfillment in a management position (preferred). • Knowledge of teaching methodology
• Superior computer capabilities together with MS Office Suite
• Excellent conversation, interpersonal and problem solving competencies
• Full time salaried position
• Compensation dependent on experience, know-how and training levelRecommended SkillsCoaching And MentoringCommunicationConsultingCourse EvaluationsInstructional DesignMedicine