Veterinary Technician Program Chair Activity In Maumee, Oh – Stautzenberger College-maumee
Program Chairs lead the shipping of one or extra instructional programs at a campus (or on line), which include oversight of full-time and adjunct college. Program Chairs commonly oversee a collection of disciplines (i.e. Allied Health, Business, Trades, and so forth.) with the precise lead school for problem be counted location support. Program Chairs report to the Academic Dean. Program Chairs for on line applications document to the Director of Academic Operations for Online.
• Where certified, educate within the packages they supervise on a everyday basis. The frequency of coaching assignments will vary primarily based at the wide variety of students within the programs and the wide variety of applications and college supervised.
• Ensure faculty files are complete at all times and incorporate the documentation stipulated by way of the nation licensing authority and the relevant accrediting body.
• Supervise all college and schooling team of workers; behavior annual performance opinions, whole school room observations, encourage, mentor, and educate all individuals of the training branch in finishing touch in their job obligations.
• Ensure school scheduled to train are accurately qualified, assembly the nation requirements of the nation licensing authority and the applicable accrediting/programmatic organization. • Monitor scholar retention metrics based on accreditation tips on a monthly basis to ensure the precise benchmarks are completed monthly and/or annually.
• Ensure all assigned programs meet or exceed organization and accrediting frame retention metrics
• Plan, coordinate and/or participate in all school in-services and all-school conferences.
• Provide instructional advising for college students of their application(s).
• Provide mentorship to all faculty within the assigned programs through study room observations, weekly/month-to-month departmental conferences and student feedback.
• Work one late night in line with week to be to be had for evening students.
• Make tips to the Corporate Manager of Instructional Design and Curriculum Development on updating syllabi and substances as wished.
• Recruit and educate new college contributors as wished, which include participation in new college orientation, and lead the assessment of the performance of present college members within the program using results from scholar critiques, pupil performance results, and classroom visitation.
• Assist in the coordination and strolling of as a minimum two advisory council meetings in line with 12 months for every assigned packages. Revised: 09.2015 JD – PC • Supervise externships and externship instructors (wherein relevant).
• Serve because the committee chair of the admissions committee and help with figuring out the committee member make-up (in which applicable)
• Serve as the chief of any programmatic accreditation necessities (i.e. self-student crowning glory, liaison between the faculty and accreditor, and so on.)
• Review switch credit requests and advocate credit score approvals as suitable.
• Serve as curriculum committee chair or member as vital.
• Administer talent examinations as required.
• Work carefully with career offerings personnel to help inside the placement of college students after graduation.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Meet all requirements to be a college member of their area.
• For ACOM Accredited Schools: Program Master’s Degree in Oriental Medicine from an ACAOM accepted college or university, certified (or capacity to come to be certified) within the State of FL as an Acupuncture Physician. NCCAOM board certified herbalist. DAOM, MD, ND, DO, or DC terminal diploma required.
• 3 years of proven Program fulfillment in a control role (favored). • Knowledge of teaching technique
• Superior pc capabilities including MS Office Suite
• Excellent verbal exchange, interpersonal and trouble fixing capabilities
• Full time salaried role
• Compensation dependent on revel in, knowledge and schooling levelRecommended SkillsCoaching And MentoringCommunicationConsultingCourse EvaluationsInstructional DesignMedicine